Data Management can be transformative to your digital strategy. However, a lot goes into getting your product data ready for success. Syndicating product content to a new channel isn’t just like flipping a switch.
Beauty has unique requirements and bringing together critical processes and people is a crucial step. Even if you have a data management platform, putting the right data models in place to properly leverage it takes expertise. And if you get it wrong initially, it could create headaches for you even years in the future.
A better data initiative provides beauty brands with the tools they need to get accurate, consistent, and compelling data to a myriad of channels. With better data, beauty enterprises can:
- Leverage a central hub to organize, cleanse, and enrich product content and data.
- Utilize Digital Asset Management (DAM) to engage customers with 360-degree product views, hi-def images, videos, beauty tutorials, and more.
- Ensure data accuracy and completeness with data quality rules and data governance.
- Syndicate this content and data out to multiple selling channels.
- Leverage automated workflow to speed time to market.