While other manufacturers could mass produce products with no customization options at a lower price point, Bassett Furniture saw the opportunity to redefine its business model and provide a service to consumers that they were asking for.
The challenge with offering customized products is how to effectively share options and pricing with consumers via web and in-store interactions. Enter Amplifi.
While working through business challenges, implementing a PIM solution through Precisely EnterWorks that fit Bassett Furniture’s needs, Amplifi helped organize the data in a way that will allow an optimized experience for consumers via the new Bassett website.
This webinar discusses the journey taken to allow Basset’s customers to make themselves at home.
- Why is custom furniture important?
- The thought process behind the build that took Basset’s furniture options online
- What integrations were needed to give customers the same options on the website as in the store
- How adaptation and flexibility helped to marry technology to business practice.
- How Precisely EnterWorks was the PIM to choose for this use case.