Amplifi, an information management consultancy, helps the world’s leading brands harness the power of their data. We provide strategic advisement for commerce and digital initiatives, implementation services for master data management (MDM) / product information management (PIM) platforms and more. Our company and team members are proud to empower our clients’ businesses by providing exceptional solutions and value, as we truly believe their success is our success. We thrive on delivering excellent solutions and overcoming technical and business challenges. As such, we’re looking for like-minded individuals to learn, grow, and mentor others as a part of the Amplifi family.
Amplifi’s Solution Consultants work with our clients to develop effective MDM and PIM solutions by evaluating, defining, and designing while informing our clients on the best ways to utilize their data. The Solution Consultant effectively communicates all product and project expectations to the client and understands that delivering solutions of high quality, complete and consistent data is the foundation for achieving the goals of each client’s digital initiative.
- Configure MDM / PIM platforms by Winshuttle, Stibo Systems, Salsify and more
- Lead and participate in client-facing workshops, such as: requirements gathering, analysis, and design
- Configure and implement business processes and governance models that help clients achieve their target outcomes
- Become a trusted member of our client’s team by understanding their business, terminology, culture, goals and business needs
- Act as an advisor to clients, bringing them insight into expertise gained from common business cases and best practices
- Identify and document, both functionally and technically, the current state and future state artifacts, i.e., documents, pictures, videos, etc.
- Help lead clients to develop and implement data quality management practices and tools
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical and functional issues
- Consulting and software implementation experience
- Client facing experience
- Cross-functional team experience
- Waterfall and Agile project experience
- 2+ years experience with MDM / PIM tool by Winshuttle, Stibo Systems, Salsify preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, industrial and systems engineering, information technology management, computer science or other related field preferred
Benefits & Compensation
Amplifi offers excellent compensation and benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D), employee assistance program, 401(k) program, PTO program, flex work schedules and paid holidays. Amplifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.