Amplifi, an information management consultancy, helps the world’s leading brands harness the power of their data. We provide strategic advisement for commerce and digital initiatives, implementation services for master data management (MDM) / product information management (PIM) platforms and more. Our company and team members are proud to amplify our clients’ businesses by providing exceptional solutions and value, as we truly believe their success is our success. We thrive on delivering excellent solutions and overcoming technical and business challenges. As such, we’re looking for like-minded individuals to learn, grow, and mentor others as a part of the Amplifi family.
The Solution Architect owns the solution delivered to the client and is responsible for the overall design and implementation of the solution. This individual is highly technical and strategic, focused on providing overall MDM and PIM solution guidance to ensure business objectives are achieved. The Solution Architect is core to understanding and articulating client business goals, processes, and challenges that will be addressed with the technical solutions that we implement. The Solution Architect is a strong influencer who engages with client executives and stakeholders to provide holistic MDM and PIM solutions.
- Lead overall design and implementation of the solution
- Lead workshops with client executives and stakeholders
- Prepare high-quality, written documentation and presentations
- Structure and present recommendations to senior, client leadership
- Turn high-level strategies into executable roadmaps delivered across multiple phases
- Contribute extensively to requirements definition and documentation
- Provide consensus for assessments detailing client organization’s readiness to launch
- Mentor and help to develop consultants and junior resources
- 3+ years applicable experience on platforms by Winshuttle, Stibo, Salsify preferred
- 5+ years of MDM / PIM consulting experience
- Familiarity with designing and operating MDM / PIM platforms
- Experience in business strategy, roadmap creation, data modeling, MDM / PIM operations, and competitive analysis
- Experience leading the scoping and business requirement documentation for large-scale MDM/PIM initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- History of effective, client presentations driving executive buy-in
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering or related field
Benefits & Compensation
Amplifi offers excellent compensation and benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D), employee assistance program, 401(k) program, PTO program, flex work schedules and paid holidays. Amplifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.