Amplifi, a data management and strategy consultancy, helps the world’s leading brands harness the power of their data. We provide strategic advisement for digital transformation initiatives, implementation services for master data management (MDM) / product information management (PIM) platforms and more. Our company and team members are proud to empower our clients’ businesses by providing exceptional solutions and value, as we truly believe their success is our success. We thrive on delivering excellent solutions and overcoming technical and business challenges. As such, we’re looking for like-minded individuals to learn, grow, and mentor others as a part of the Amplifi family.
Amplifi’s Area Director will play a crucial role in the successful growth of the organization. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining new customer relationships by promoting Amplifi’s full range of services within a defined region.
Essential Responsibilities / Characteristics
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with and direct the activities of inside sales.
- Drive qualified opportunities through the sales process using Amplifi’s sales methodology.
- Communicate opportunity status during Amplifi’s Weekly Sales Pipeline Review.
- Coordinate the efforts to generate and deliver proposals.
- Close new business opportunities.
- Manage relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and coordinate with Client Directors to drive account expansion.
- Maintain accurate records of client interactions in Amplifi’s CRM system.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and team members
- Time management and planning skills
- Comprehension of consulting economics and commercial structures of contracts
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related fields
- 2+ years’ experience with consulting services and / or software implementation (MDM and PIM) preferred.
Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Benefits & Compensation
Amplifi offers excellent compensation and benefits including, but not limited to, health, dental, 401(k) program, employee assistance program, short and long-term disability, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D), PTO program, flex work schedules and paid holidays. Amplifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.