To successfully create and implement a data governance strategy, leaders must be able to remain agile in the midst of a dynamic, data-driven workplace. Gaining leadership buy-in is critical to ensuring the maturity and ongoing support of the organizational data governance framework.
Key Discussion Points:
- Aligning data governance to shared goals and objectives of the organization
- Strategies to communicate the value of quality data to the business
- Managing organizational data to unite and align enterprise teams
- How to achieve user adoption for your Data Governance, Data Quality, and PIM/MDM investments
- The number of resources required from your team and the skillset or training involved in managing your data-driven initiatives.