In order to enhance the customer experience, Bassett Furniture saw an opportunity to redefine its business model and include scalability and speed to market for its high-quality furniture customization options.
The flexibility to enrich, syndicate, and integrate customized products and pricing via web and in-store interactions allows Bassett to focus on their customers’ needs and enables them to be ready for future technologies.
This webinar will discuss the journey Bassett Furniture made in taking their current customization abilities to the next level with their customers and future in mind.
- Why is custom furniture important?
- The thought process behind the build that makes Bassett’s furniture customizations a scalable internal process
- What integrations provide customers the same options on the website as in the store
- How adaptation and flexibility helps to marry technology to business practice.
- How Precisely EnterWorks was the PIM to choose for this use case.
- What the future looks like