Amplifi, a data management and strategy consultancy, helps the world’s leading brands harness the power of their data. We provide strategic advisement for digital transformation initiatives, implementation services for master data management (MDM) / product information management (PIM) platforms and more. Our company and team members are proud to empower our clients’ businesses by providing exceptional solutions and value, as we truly believe their success is our success. We thrive on delivering excellent solutions and overcoming technical and business challenges. As such, we’re looking for like-minded individuals to learn, grow, and mentor others as a part of the Amplifi family.
The Alliance Manager will build and cultivate broad and deep relationships with Amplifi’s partners in all solutions areas and define its partner driven go-to-market strategy. This role closely collaborates with sales as well as executive management to increase Amplfi’s long-term revenue growth and position as a market leader.
- Ownership of the overall alliance number for Amplifi North America & drives Alliance revenue through regular pipeline, opportunity registration and business reviews with partner and internal teams to manage progress against the strategic business plan
- Drives towards the best client outcomes by bringing together complimentary alliance partners. Work closely with the Amplifi’s Practice Directors to gain a deep understanding of the partner ecosystem, including incentive programs, enablement offerings, and success measures and uses this knowledge to drive alliance business
- Identify well-qualified opportunities through constant engagements with partners and bring them into the Amplifi North America sales pipeline
- Partner with key sales and technology internal colleagues to close new business
- Build and execute sales and marketing strategies to engage partners and drive opportunities
- Maintain deep understanding of our partner’s propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities
- Develop business plans with each partner and ensure their successful execution
- Coordinate with partners on events, talks, and other marketing events
- Assist in determining alliance revenue goals based on input from overall market strategy, market growth goals, and practice focus areas
- Coordinates with Amplifi’s Chief Revenue Officer in planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for alliances
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner and Amplifi needs on an ongoing basis
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Strong communication skills, especially written
- Natural ability to network, build rapport, create connections and drive engagement
- Self-motivated with the ability to proactively seek out solutions and opportunities
- Ability to do presentations, and captivate an audience
- Time management and planning skills
- Comprehension of consulting economics and commercial structures of contracts
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Education / Experience
- Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in partner management, business development, software sales or consulting services preferred.
Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Benefits & Compensation
Amplifi offers excellent compensation and benefits including, but not limited to, health, dental, 401(k) program, employee assistance program, short and long-term disability, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D), PTO program, flex work schedules and paid holidays. Amplifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.